Mom finally comes to Cleveland to visit me again. After the CA trip, she flew back to Cleveland with us. She was afraid that the winter here will be too harsh for her, but she seems to adjust well and she is very excited to see snow.
Of course we have to take to our famous sushi buffet - Watami.
我媽總於來克里夫蘭看我了 在加洲玩完後 她就跟我們一起飛回克里夫蘭 她原本擔心這邊的天氣會凍傷她 但其實她適應的滿好的 還很興奮看到雪
我們一定要帶她來吃"有名"的吃到飽日本料理
She is amazed at the variety of food she could choose. There are sushi and Chinese food both
她很驚訝有很多種類的食物 有日本壽司 也有中國菜
Xiao-pang and I are still exhausted from the traveling, but she sure looks good.
小胖和我還在從加洲之旅復原中 不過我媽看起來精神真好
Afterward we took her to the art museum. Look how excited she is in the snow.
之後我們去美術館走走 看她多興奮
She kept asking me to take a picture of her.
她一直叫我幫她在雪中照相
I forced her to do this.
我逼她這樣做
Does xiao-pang smell something?
小胖聞到什麼了嗎?
My two favorite people.
我最喜愛的兩人
This one looks amazing. The lighting makes it look like she is in a movie scene.
這張看起來好像在電影場景裡一樣 看起來很有氣勢
I have the potential to be a statu
我有當雕像的能力
I love xiao-pang in this one. He looks so peaceful?!
我愛小胖這張 看起來很平靜?!
What are they studying? What could xiao-pang possibly say that my mom would understand?
他們在研究什麼? 小胖怎麼能跟我媽溝通
What a huge carpet! You can really see it size with two of us standing next to it.
這個壁毯真大 我們站在旁邊可以看的出尺寸
Man...I look more and more like her...
嗯 我真是越來越像我媽了
Happy playing with snow.
看她玩雪玩的多開心